- Venue Capacity – Capacity will be based upon local guidelines and restrictions or facility limitations.
- Positive COVID Test OR symptoms – No participation within 10 days of COVID positive test or symptoms. The participant must provide written proof of clearance from their healthcare professional prior to returning to sport or fitness activities.
- Face Masks – Face masks MUST be worn when inside, except during exercise, including arrival and departure. For outdoor activities, individuals fully vaccinated have the option of wearing a mask, but those in attendance not fully vaccinated MUST wear mask, except during exercise. The face mask MUST cover the nose and mouth. Face Shields CANNOT be used in lieu of a face mask.
- Spectators – County Programs may allow spectators for sports practices or competitions. Spectators must remain in the stands and clearly separated from the athletes and participants during the scheduled event. Indoor activities are limited to 2 spectators per athlete and spectators must wear a mask. Spectators include anyone without a designated role by the County Program.
- Facilities may have stricter guidelines and restrictions.
- Special Olympics Indiana and its County Programs reserves the right to send participants home and/or restrict participation to virtual programming.
- County Programs MUST contact their Regional Manager if informed of a confirmed or diagnosed case of COVID19 or confirmed exposure to, for any athlete, volunteer, or partner in the County program.
- County Programs MUST contact their Regional Manager if a participant sent home due to the screening process.
- The Regional Manager will work with the County Coordinator and/or COVID-19 response point-person if further
action or reporting is needed.