Competition Information & Reminders
- Team check in will begin at 8:00 a.m. Coaches please report one hour prior to your first scheduled game. to the registration table as you enter the Pacers Athletic Center.
- Medical forms will not be checked at the tournament. Coaches should have their athletes’ medicals on hand.
- Awards will be presented on the court following each game of the medal round. A separate area will be available for team photos.
- Line up cards should be completed and presented to the scorers table at least 10 minutes prior to the game.
- If a team is not at its assigned court within 5 minutes after the official start time, the offending team will forfeit the game.
- There will be a changing area in the men’s and women’s restrooms for the athletes to change.
- There is plenty of parking in front of the center.
- Undershirts may be worn but MUST be white.
- Mercy Rule for 5 on 5 – if a team goes up 20 after halftime, there will be a running clock. The clock will only stop on timeouts and until the first free throw is taken.
- Each team is entitled to three 60 second timeouts and two 30 second time outs.
- Souvenirs and concessions will be available. There are several restaurant within 10-15 minutes from the center.
- Live streaming will be available for all games. To access the live streaming you will need to go to https://www.livebarn.com/en/ You will need to sign up and create an account or if you already have an account log in. There is a cost to the live streaming and there are several options, you can use the code pace-rsac for 10% off.
Women’s State Basketball Tournament
Men’s State Basketball Tournament
3 On 3 State Basketball Tournament